[OT] Cringely on BootCamp's future

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 23:03:30 EDT 2006

Desktop Linux is becoming a viable alternative. I keep a fairly close eye on
that world. But it's not quite there yet. Some software gaps and a few
remaining instances of data interchange issues that rear their ugly head
from time to time.

I'm a Mac guy. Have been since the first Macs shipped. (Literally. I had one
of the first 100 or so Macs they shipped; it was a loaner from my
publisher.) But as soon as Linux support for Rev is really there and a few
other loose pieces drop into place, I'll switch in a red hot minute.