Problems with revcopyfile

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Apr 18 14:52:33 EDT 2006

Opps! That won't work either, I think that should do it tho:

ask file "Save File As:"
if it = empty then exit mouseUp
put it into myFilePathName
set the itemDelimiter to "/"
put item -1 of myFilePathName into myFileName
put myFilePathName into myFolderPathName
put empty into item -1 of myFolderPathName

if there is not a folder myFolderPathName then
   create folder myFolderPathName
end if

revCopyFile  "/Content/rubyonrails.pdf", myFolderPathName
rename file myFilePathName to myFileName

Hope this Helps
All the Best
Dave

--------
Try doing this:

   if it is empty then exit mouseUp
put it & "/" into filePath

IOW, add a "/" to the end of the file path.

I think that should make it work.

All the Best
Dave