Problem with Edit/Preference Menu Item

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Apr 18 14:42:21 EDT 2006

Hi Again,

I've been at this at least 7 hours now and I just can't think of
anything else to try. There really isn't much that can go wrong
script wise. As far as I can tell this just plain doesn't work! If
the docs told you a little more it might be possible to try to track
the problem down but as it is....................

Guess I'll just have to ship this App with a disabled Preferences
Item in the Application Menu and an Enabled Preferences Item in the
Edit menu, I hate doing it,  but I don't have any other choice.

All the Best
Dave