arggh... what handler to use on an unlocked text field?

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Mon Apr 17 19:27:28 EDT 2006

Just found this info, trying now...

If you want to click a link in an unlocked field, you need to use the
selectionchanged handler, rather than the linkClicked handler. It is a
little more complicated to use:

on selectionChanged
   put the selectedchunk into tChunk
   if tChunk = empty or word 4 of tChunk >= word 2 of tChunk then exit
selectionChangedd
   put the linktext of the selection into tLink
   revGoUrl tLink
end selectionChanged