How long does one put up with crashing? - reply

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Apr 7 16:19:24 EDT 2006

Now, that *is* an interesting question worth answering.

If one recently purchased 2.7 (bugs and all), are they entitled to a
more stable 2.6? I would hope so.

But, then there's another problem (at least for me). Currently, I'd like
to get my hands on a 2.6.6 version of Rev. But the latest installer I
have is 2.6.1, which when properly online updated, goes to 2.6.6 (bug
fixes mostly). But, because the online update now only points to 2.7,
how does one go about getting the update to 2.6.6? Is there somewhere an
archived version of 2.6.6 and if so, where?

The reason I ask, is because for some reason, my working version of
2.6.6 (updated via online from 2.6.1), seems now somehow corrupted.
There are saved breakpoints in some of the Rev frontscripts and it keeps
popping open when I try and close stacks. I'd like to get a fresh copy.

Anyone know where I can find a 2.6.6 installer?

TIA,

Chipp