Project Idea - Dokuwiki Editor

Marielle Lange mlange at lexicall.org
Mon Apr 17 14:40:07 EDT 2006

Hi Lynn,

Is it that are you looking for a way to edit your dokuwiki documents
from inside runrev?
That already exists. http://projects.widged.com/portal/wikipad.php
Honestly, not a huge challenge when relying on the excellent
altBrowser plugin ;). I gladly share the source if you wish (for now
private usage only). There is a second version of a wiki editor in
runrev, that one shareware (forgot the name).

If you have other ideas of project, why not add them to the current
list:
Projects to be realized with Revolution
http://revolution.widged.com/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=RevolutionProjects

Best wishes,
Marielle

PS. If you would rather go for a better wiki, then you will be able
to choose, compare, or why not enhance all known wiki at  http://
www.wikimatrix.org/

> Hi all,
>
> If you are just sitting down with Rev and trying to figure out
> something to
> make, I have a suggestion.
>
> I use dokuwiki for a number of tasks - but editing in a browser is a
> terrible experience. It would be incredibly useful to be able to do
> sensible
> search and replaces with dokuwiki.
>
> Best regards,
>

> Lynn Fredricks
> Worldwide Business Operations
> Runtime Revolution, Ltd

--------
Marielle Lange (PhD),  Freelance Academic

Widged
http://widged.com/
Easy access to lexical databases                    http://
lexicall.widged.com/