an app that will transcode a bunch of QT movies from one codec to another (and place them in certain relative folders

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Sun Apr 16 01:11:33 EDT 2006

On Apr 13, 2006, at 2:51 PM, Josh Mellicker wrote:

> Hope this is useful to someone (until Trevor adds export settings
> to the external!)

Hi Josh,

I do have a rough version of this working in my internal build of the
external.  Basically, it allows you to call the export settings
dialog and save settings as a custom property, kind of like you did
with the Apple Script you posted.  You can then apply those settings
to any export you do.  There are still some things I need to tweak
before it is ready for prime time though.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - http://www.bluemangolearning.com
trevor at bluemangolearning.com