Custom Properties

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Apr 13 05:55:07 EDT 2006

Hi,

I don't see what is to be gained using setProp's in this example?
Surely:

function setEditMode pMode
   if pMode then
     enable button "Save"
     enable button "TextColor"
     set the lockText of fld "myfld" to true
     set the traversalOn of fld "myFld" to true
   else
     disable button "Save"
     disable button "TextColor"
     set the lockText of fld "myfld" to false
     set the traversalOn of fld "myFld" to false
   end if
end setEditMode

get setEditMode(true/false)

Would do the same job with less lines of code and be much easier to
follow?

All the Best
Dave