startup question

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Apr 13 04:27:31 EDT 2006

Hi,

One way of doing it is like this:

   put "stack " & quote & myStackFilePath & "LibStack.rev" & quote
into myTempStackFilePathName
   get value("LibStartUsing(" & theParam1 & "," & theParam2 &
")",myTempStackFilePathName)

Then in LibStack:

function LibStartUsing theParam1, theParam2
start using me
end LibStartUsing

That way the Stack is loaded before the start using is actually run.

Hope this helps
All the Best
Dave