hierarchical lists with collapsing arrows

Xeubie Tsu xeubie at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 18:19:25 EDT 2006

Jim,

I tried what you said, and the only problem is that it appear the entire
list item now becomes a link, not just the arrow. Here's the code I put into
the card script:

on openCard
  repeat with i = 1 to the num of lines of fld "list"
    set the imagesource of char 1 of line i of fld "list" to 1041
    set the textstyle of char 1 of line i of fld "list" to "link"
  end repeat
end openCard

(1041 is the arrow image.)