Hmmm ! I wonder whether I can do this with Revolution ?

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Wed Apr 12 13:11:33 EDT 2006

Joe,

This is great as long as you only need to do one or two of them.  If you
need to do more, it becomes downright painful.

We had a similar need to Francis' nearly a decade ago when I worked in the
Dean's Office.  Back then, all part-time faculty contracts had to be
hand-typed into a photocopy of the form.  They had to be done in either
duplicate or triplicate for (in our unit) more than 100 part-timers.
Trust me: you do NOT want to do this in Photoshop!

There used to be an old Mac (system 7?) app that did just what Francis is
suggesting.

You can also do the same thing in Word if you have the liberty and
willingness to redesign the form.

But I'd pick Rev ;-)

Judy