Hmmm ! I wonder whether I can do this with Revolution ?

Joe Miller jmmiller at poka.com
Wed Apr 12 11:17:59 EDT 2006

On Apr 12, 2006, at 5:36 AM, Francis Nugent Dixon wrote:

> Hi from Paris,
>
> I have dozens of forms to fill in, and I'd like to scan an
> original to a .jpg file, display it in a Rev card overlaid
> with predefined fields which I can fill in, and then save
> the updated form to a .jpg file again. Has anybody done
> anything like this ? I admit that I haven't yet tried to do
> it, but I'd like to know if it's possible before putting
> "pen to paper" !
>
> Thanks for any light on the subject  .....
>
> -Francis

Francis,

While you could probably do it in Revolution as Ian suggested, wouldn't
it be easier to scan it at the resolution you needed to reproduce a
good copy and add the text via  photo editing software such as Photo
Shop or Photo Elements and then save.  I do this all of the time.
Using Revolution seems  like adding a step unless, of course,  I'm
missing something.

Joe Miller