use-revolution Digest, Vol 31, Issue 27

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue Apr 11 04:02:04 EDT 2006

No, the subject line isn't there because I hit 'reply' without
thinking (although we've all done that): it's there because although
I've received Digests 26, 28 and 29 of the Use-List, somehow 27 has
failed to turn up - I've no idea why, but anyway would some kind
Digest reader take a second to send me a copy? Without it I'm missing
bits of threads that I'm following.

TIA

Graham
BTW, Digest 24 turned up a few hours after 25 was delivered, but this
latest one appears to be permanently lost.