Custom Properties

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Mon Apr 10 08:15:33 EDT 2006

Hi,

First off - Dan isn't paying me to write nice
things about his books....  <g>

I just bought another one of Dan's books - this
one is about Custom Properties.  Now - I knew
CP's were pretty cool but I didn't realize just
how damn sexy they are!  My head is spinning with
the prospects this reference has introduced to me.
If, like myself, you are a newbie to Rev (I've only
been coding in Rev since last July) then I'd recommend
adding this book to your collection.  For five USD it's
a bargain.  When I've digested everything in this one
I'm going to get his book on CGI's!  :-)

Scott Kane