Media on MacWorld

Jim MacConnell jmac at consensustech.com
Mon Apr 10 20:42:00 EDT 2006

Promo = good... typo = bad?

Not sure what this sentence in the promo means...
"A scripting engine is included, along with effects ling interactive
blending, transparency, transitions, animations, anti-aliased vector
graphics support, QuickTime interactivity, text-to-speech functions
and more"

What are" ...effects ling interactive blending"? s/b "like" me
thinks. Or is Safari doing a weird word replacement?

Jim