End all Negative Threads Now

Bob Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Sun Apr 9 13:52:56 EDT 2006

 >Good (Sunday) morning,

The amount of biting argument on the list has reached unacceptable levels,
after the warning yesterday. I am going to direct support to begin deleting
list subscriptions if I come back from Sunday breakfast and there's still a
stream of them coming in.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations
Runtime Revolution, Ltd

---------------------------
Might I respectfully ask whether this very thread is a negative or a
positive one?

Is it discussable?

I think that there is either something wrong with my perception, or that
other people are receiving posts that I am not, since after yesterday I
think that I have only seen one post that I would really identify as
"negative" in some respects, but even that depends on your point of view.

Please help me out here. I cannot find the stream you mention.

Best regards,
Bob Warren