Media word processor question

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sun Apr 9 10:00:53 EDT 2006

Jerry,

I don't have a copy of Media so take this with a grain of salt, but I
don't think that RRs idea of a word processor is the same as ours. I
do not believe that anything in the capabilities present in 2.7 are
different in Media and so that would mean there are no new abilities
for these types of word processing features.

I too would absolutely love to see the items you mention added to RR.
Maybe we an start a thread on the Forums and maybe get a Poll started
to see how many others are also interested.

Tom