Proposal for a moratorium

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Sat Apr 8 23:17:22 EDT 2006

Let's use the rest of this month in a purposeful way. I propose that for the next few weeks everyone excercise personal will-power and choose the "delete" button rather than the "reply" button to any post they find less than pleasing.

Let's also extend this exercise to our minds by deleting negative thoughts. The negative can be very powerful. As Mark Twain said, "Friends come and go, but enemies tend to accumulate." The positive is much more subtle and needs freedom to flurish. Freedom from abuse, inuendo, attack, suspicion...etc.

So for the next few weeks let's confine our posts to rev and coding. There's plenty to talk about here. Lynn's not too subtle hint about things in the works has gotten my ears perked.

Transcript is now Revolution? Possibly confusing, no? To my small mind:
Revolution = IDE
Transcript = code

If you need a stronger product-identification, why not "RevScript"?
Cheers,
tm