[Ticket#: 2006040510000641] Re: [OT] Articles to read

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Apr 8 22:40:51 EDT 2006

Hurray! I finally broke into the top ten!!! Champagne anyone?

Though I do have to give credit to Jan Schenkel for slowing down his
posts, as I'm sure he was the current leader before switching jobs.
Heck, one year he even won the award for most helpful user on the list
(bottle of scotch if I'm correct)...Guess that one goes to Richard now.

And certainly Xavier would've given Richard a run for his money if he
were still posting. That said, I do enjoy Richard's posts quite a bit
and always look forward to reading them. 'Keep up the good work!'.

- Chipp