dogma

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Apr 8 19:12:49 EDT 2006

Dan-

Saturday, April 8, 2006, 11:10:30 AM, you wrote:

> Wow. I was surprised to see your answer that the scripting language
> Transcript is being renamed Revolution. How then will it be differentiated
> from the product? Or won't it? Intriguing. Not criticizing, just wondering
> and a bit bewildered.

Come the Revolution, all handlers and functions must forthwith be
named "Revolution". All controls must also be named "Revolution" in
order to be recognized by the Revolution language in the Revolution
environment. In addition, all custom properties must from now on be
named "Revolution", i.e.,

set the Revolution of stack Revolution to "Revolution"
send "Revolution" to button "Revolution"
put Revolution("Revolution") into field "Revolution"

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net