use-revolution Digest, Vol 31, Issue 20

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 16:18:18 EDT 2006

Bryan....

I appreciate your attempt to mend the fence here. But I am absolutely
bewildered by your statement that I threatened to sic forum police on
someone. First, I don't think there *are* any forum police! Second, I can't
honestly remember threatening to *do* anything to *anyone*. Perhaps I did
and have forgotten it and if I did, then I truly apologize. That is, as you
say, just not who I am.