Software at the Speed of Thought

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 14:17:03 EDT 2006

Tim.....

Thanks for the kind words. I'm sorry you had to pay double and I'll contact
you offlist about that but I wanted to thank you for your comments.

I have written three new eBooklets, one on CGI, one on Custom Properties and
one most recently on Printing. You can buy them all for $5 each through my
online store at http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech_main. And I plan to
write several more on targeted topics as well. I'm waiting for the dust from
2.7 to settle and for some clear idea from the community of what subjects
are of most current interest before doing any new ones, though.