Software at the Speed of Thought

Sieg Lindstrom sl at trackandfieldnews.com
Fri Apr 7 17:57:26 EDT 2006

Gotta say I'm disappointed. I just ordered Software at the Speed of Thought
for reference as I work on a project over the weekend. Stupid me; I assumed
an eBook would be similar to downloading software--pay for it and you're
good to go. Nope. Just got the message from RunRev that I can expect them to
confirm my order within two working days. Should I expect to wait 4 days,
then, considering we're entering a weekend, to receive my eBook? Seems
ponderously slow for delivery of a file that could/should be downloadable or
sent automatically via email.

Sieg Lindstrom