dreamhost and Rev CGI?

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 17:19:20 EDT 2006

Phil......

Bad news, dude. As far as I can tell, you CANNOT get a Rev CGI to work on
Dreamhost. There's a missing C compiler or file of some sort on which the
engine is dependent. I've asked Dreamhost support to help me but their
answer is that the missing item is badly outdated and they don't intend to
revert to that support. They pointed the finger back at RunRev.