bugs

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Fri Apr 7 12:33:01 EDT 2006

Garrett,

> If you can't stand bugs in software and you believe it is possible
> to ship without them (and I'm not talking show stoppers) then you
> are living in the land of noddy driving a car built for one.

My experience only validates Scott's statement.

One of the early pioneers in computers in the 1950's is quoted as
saying something like:

"Soon after I began programming I realized I would be spending most of
my career correcting my own mistakes."

There is NO bug-free software of any scope and complexity available
today.

Rob Cozens

"The way to destroy the power of the Corporate State
   is to live differently now."

  -- Charles Reich, The Greening of America