Revolution is very slow to refresh fields. How can I speed it up?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Fri Apr 7 12:31:42 EDT 2006

Geoff, et al:

>  I generally check the ticks and update based on that:

How do you know in advance the total ticks to complete the operation?

Some of my progress bars reside on resizeable stacks, and are
themselves resizeable.  I wanted an approach that recognized the same
looping supports fewer updates when the bar is short than it does when
it is longer.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company