It's late, I'm tired and grouchy and I can't figure out a way to do this!

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Apr 6 21:39:57 EDT 2006

David Burgun wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had some code a while back that scanned thru a stack and visited  each
> object just once. I thought I had it all figured out and pasted  the
> code into my app, but shock horror, I find that objects that are  in
> Background Groups are visited once for each card they appear on. I  am
> *sure* I had some code to do it correctly but I've searched my  hard
> disk(s) and just can't find it!
>
> Can anyone give me a clue as to what I need to do? I know I've done
> this before but can't for the life of me remember how I did it!

on scanObjs
   repeat with x = 1 to the number of bgs
     repeat with n = 1 to the number of bg controls of bg x
       <do something to bg control n of bg x>
     end repeat
   end repeat
   repeat with x = 1 to the number of cds
     repeat with n = 1 to the number of cd controls of cd x
       <do something to cd control n of cd x>
     end repeat
   end repeat
end scanObjs