Windows and the Taskbar

Derek Larsen dll392 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 13:16:09 EDT 2006

Working with RunRev has been an enjoyable experience.

It's quick, light, powerful, and easy to work with.

The one thing that really bugs me is the way the application is portayed in
the taskbar.

If I have one main stack open, the taskbar shows 3 or more separate files;
one for the main stack, one for the toolbar and anonther for the tools
palette?

Switching from one app to RunRev is cumbersome, I have to enable each
instance of RunRev separately to get back to programming.

Is there any way to get RunRev to act like other development tools
(Dreamweaver, PhotoShop, Flash, etc) and at least treat the stack, toolbar,
and any palletes as one instance in the task bar?

Thanks for any help!

--
Derek Larsen