Close Substack Question?

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Apr 5 08:45:03 EDT 2006

Hi,

Ok, I tried that and now none of my stacks will close at all if i use
the "close" button in the window title bar!!!!! Also the message box
will not close either!

Help! How do I get out of this?????

Is there somewhere in the docs that tell you explicitly what you need
to do in order to:

1.  Allow the close button in the Window Title Bar to close the
window and then optionally have the "stack not saved" dialog appear?
e.g. if the stack is dirty I want it to be automatically saved,

2.  Have this work across many stacks and libraries.

3.  Have this work with a sub-stack (my only sub-stack is in a
library, but it would be nice to have a solution that works for
everything!).

I've searched and searched for something that explains how to do this
but I can't find anything that positively tell you what should happen
and how to handle it.

Thanks a lot
All the Best
Dave