Shortcutting to screendump despite opened menus ?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 00:03:09 EDT 2006

Yes.. In this case I will use a spare button.

on openstack
set the script of button "spare" to scriptText
insert the script of button "spare" into front
end openstack

you can extract the handler from a larger script container, read in a url
filelocation, or even the contents of a field.

Hope this gives you ideas about your particular case.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas