text selection

Nicholas Thieberger thien at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Apr 2 17:34:52 EDT 2006

Mark,

Thanks. And, if it were all working normally I expect this would be
the solution, but it seems that the field is selected regardless of
the scripting, so it actually appears to be selected from the bottom
of the field and up to the selected line. When I click on a line it
just adds that to the selection so I can't see the selected line.

The script for the mouseclick is:
  stop player "audplayer"
   set the currenttime of player "audplayer" to 0
   put word 2 of the clickline into fld "linenum"
   doplay

and doplay starts a player and includes the following lines:
   select empty
   select line (the text of fld "linenum") of fld "text"

so in the earlier version of RR it selected just line corresponding
to the linenumber in the fld "linenum", but now I just get the whole
field selected.

Is this an issue with 2.7?

Thanks,

Nick