ANN: Hinduism Today Digital Edition -- Release Candidate 1.0

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sun Apr 2 11:15:27 EDT 2006

Aloha Sannyasin,

> It's free and we need (begging for!) testers. Go to:
>
> http://www.hinduismtoday.com/digital/

My experience so far:

* Went to the site the day you posted; but deferred downloading 38MB
until last night.

* Began a subscription application, branched off to read main license,
and from there to read electronic license.

* When I finished reading the electronic license, I had trouble getting
back to the application page.  When I did get back to it, I had NOT
been offered a chance to accept the license terms, and there was a "?"
button instead to text to type in the field.

* Went through the process successfully the second time, chose the Mac
Version so as not to have to deal with the Win QT issues, and began
downloading...expecting a multi-hour process.

* Checked 30 minutes later...computer was disconnected from the 'net,
and I had HT_Digital_Edition_Installer.dmg (1.8MB).  Moved it to
Applications, double-clicked it, and it created an alias: Hinduism
Today Digital Edition.

What should I try next?

Rob