AltBrower= crash dummy?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 21:42:19 EDT 2005

Yes, ( OSX 10.3.9 + 2.5.1 ) has the crash behavior with dbl-clk from Finder
as you described.
I get the Rev IDE running and drag the icon to the dock, 'over the Rev icon'
or start within Rev.  On Win32, the dbl-clk works just fine.

I did develop the habit of saving frequently for the occasional crash while
editing a stack.

I am using altBrowser quite a bit, compiled for OSX and Win32 and no
stability problems at all.