AltBrower= crash dummy?

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Fri Sep 30 21:00:23 EDT 2005

I'm trying to make a worksheet generator for teachers, thinking through various ways of doing it. I though I might use a .css template to get it to form-up nicely.

So I thinks to meself, "Great! we can have a little preview window with altBrowser!"

Is it just me, or does this thing crash like nobody's business?
Mac OS 10.3.9 Rev 2.5.1

control + click the altuit sample stack =crash on startup
Start Rev and open the stack = crash (internet connection wasn't up)
Open internet connection, Open stack from within Rev--works great. Crash later (resumestack?)

(the creation date of the Alt stack is Dec, 2004)

I would really like to implement this (esspecially since I paid for it), but will it take hours of fine-tuning?

tm