Some Foolish questions

Fred Giannetto fgiannet at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 20:12:55 EDT 2005

Hello everyone,

I am evaluating the software and have a couple of foolish questions.

1) It seems the fields are only returning absolute value.  The script is
performing the math correctly but the field returns all negative values as
absolute values.  Is there a setting or a way around this?

2) I have connected to my Access database and results are returned.  I am
unable to go back to previous records however.  I can only go to the next
record or refresh the query.  Is this a limitation in a library and what is
the way around it?  I believe I saw another post suggesting an array be
used.

Thank you
All best Always
Fred