group weirdness

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Thu Sep 29 12:45:38 EDT 2005

On Sep 29, 2005, at 9:34 AM, Peter T. Evensen wrote:

> I guess if you copy and paste the group it creates a new instance?

Yep. If you want a single group with background behavior as you
describe, you'll have to place it, not copy and paste.

> Why does "Place Group" sometimes not work?  I go to a new card and
> try to place my background group but it doesn't appear.

I've seen this from time to time, but it's random as far as I can
tell. I can't reproduce it reliably. In fact, it's pretty rare. When
I have seen it, I've usually closed down Rev and relaunched it and
the problem has vanished.

http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech_main.html