New Version of Dan's eBook

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Mon Sep 26 20:55:02 EDT 2005

Finally. After countless hours of fighting against the current, I
gave in and used Windows for the production of the new version of my
"Software at the Speed of Thought" eBook, which now has all of the
figures correctly in place and visible and adds a hyperlinked Table
of Contents as well as PDF bookmarks for easy navigation.

If you already own this eBook, next time you run the SATSOT-VOL1
Launcher, it will give you the opportunity to download the new
version to replace your old one.

If you don't yet own it or you've been waiting until this set of
fixes got uploaded, beat the rush and go to http://
www.shafermediastore.com/tech_main.html and order it now! (While
you're there, you can get the CGI and Custom Properties eBooks as well.)

Thanks for your patience. The saga of trying to do this change in OS
X is a book in itself, but I don't believe in writing tragedies, so
it will remain unwritten.

http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech_main.html