Building Standalones with Panther/Tiger

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Thu Sep 22 17:27:14 EDT 2005

Hi Peter,

 >When I double-click on a Panther-built copy on a Tiger machine the
 >dock twitches briefly as if it's about to show the program icon and
 >then nothing.

Stupid question: How do you transfer the apps from one computer to the
other? Are you using stuff-it to pack it before transfer? Have you
tried a memory stick or CD-R with an uncompressed app? I have seen that
behaviour with a broken stuff-it version before (Jaguar/Panther in that
case).

All the best,

Malte

---
ArcadeEngine - prepare to WOW your audience within minutes
http://www.runrev.com/section/revselect/arcadeengine
http://www.derbrill.com/arcadeengine/forum