add menu-background vanishes

Rich Lague laguer at ucs.orst.edu
Thu Sep 22 17:15:02 EDT 2005

Thanks Jacqueline,

I finally got it to work when I reduced the number of cards in the
stack. It was a stack with more than 500 cards. When I deleted all but
9 cards and created a menu, I saw my background moved about halfway
down the screen.

Does the menu builder move the existing objects down further when there
are more cards in the stack?

Rich Lague