add menu-background vanishes

Rich Lague laguer at ucs.orst.edu
Thu Sep 22 14:27:47 EDT 2005

I just tried it with a new simple stack, and my background group did
not disappear. So, it must be something about my stack. And it must be
something I put in a variety of stacks because this is not the first
time I have had this problem.

When it happens the Application Browser shows the background and all
the controls as still present. I have suspected that it is a layer
problem, but when I try to change the layer of my background (layer 1)
the arrows are greyed out in the size & position inspector box.

I'm using Rev 2.6 in system 10.2.8 on a Mac.

Thanks!

Rich