Clipboard madness

rev at armbase.com rev at armbase.com
Thu Sep 22 10:55:55 EDT 2005

Quoting Alex Tweedly <alex at tweedly.net>:

> rev at armbase.com wrote:
>
>> Quoting xbury.cs at clearstream.com:
>>
>>> Yesterday i was BATTLING against a stack who wouldn't copy paste
>>> information from a field to ultraedit... I tried all keyboard combos,
>>> and even the menu - just i wouldn't copy anything...[snip]copy!
>>

>> I've never been able to copy from a stack field to another field via ctrl-c
>> ctrl-v.
>>
>> I jst always assumed you had to script it?
>>
> You may have decided that because of a bug whereby the IDE would not
> cut/paste unless (or until) there was a script editor window open.
> Sorry don't know the bug number and a (very) quick search didn't find
> it. But it is fixed in 2.6 !! so give it a try now.

Bizarely I cant copy and past in my license for 2.6 and I'm stuck with 2.5 on
this computer. :-)

I'll mail Heather about it when I get back from the "September
weekend". PS I'm
not a weegie.

PPS Appologies to the list if you don't know what a weegie is. I
beleive you are
up the road near Oban Alex, so I assume you do. :-)

All the best
Bob; Rainy Glasgow