Looking for someone to code a custom external.

TJ Frame tjframe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 02:06:20 EDT 2005

Hi all,
 Anyone here write externals?
 I need an external that duplicates the blend feature of Rev. Unfortunately,
once the metacard engine used blend mode on an image it slows the
performance down a great deal, especially when it comes to manipulating
other bitmaps or vectors on top of the blended one. And since I'm looking to
use very large bitmaps - 4kx4K or more, the built in blend just isn't an
option.
 Currenlty I am using a kludge workaround, but my project really needs a
dedicated external for speed. Ideally I'd like to pass an image, an RGB
targetColor, and a 0-255 blendAmount and have the external shift the image
towards the target color.
 If I had more time I'd poke around with the SDK kit myself but if anyone is
interested in doing a bit of freelancing, Please email me with a cost
estimate at tjframe at gmail.com
 Thanks,
 - TJ