[OT] - Jakob Nielsen on Web Forms vs. Apps

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Wed Sep 21 01:19:57 EDT 2005

Thanks, Dan, for this.

It's been a while since I've checked his site and though, like you, I may
not always agree 100%, still, as you say, he's evidentally put thought
into the matter and, hence, his stuff is always thought-provoking.

Now, if only I could make the time to stay on tiop of such stuff as I
prepare to teach a class on "The Computer Impact on Society" that I
haven't taught in 4 years and as I strive to teach the difference between
a URL and an email address...

Judy