Artifacts and unwanted selection markers in stand-alones

Stephen Paul McNutt stephenmcnutt at covcable.com
Sun Sep 18 12:44:59 EDT 2005

I develop in OS X, but when I build stand-alones for either OS X or
Windows XP, I often get unwanted graphic artifacts like a selection
boundary around a button or field.  If I click a different button or
field, the boundary goes away, but it's always there the next time I
open the stand-alone.  In another case I get a black strip along the
bottom of the stack that disappears if I click to a different card
then back.