701 eLearning tips, for free

Marielle Lange rp011s7075 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Sep 17 16:21:41 EDT 2005

http://www.masie.com/701tips/
"Thanks to The MASIE Center’s TRENDS readers and Learning Consortium
Members, over 1000 e-Learning tips were received, analyzed, and
categorized. These tips are from senior managers and training
professionals from major corporations around the world. We have
edited and compiled 141 pages and 14 chapters covering the ABC’s of
getting started to global implementation strategies. We hope you
enjoy this free digital book!"

Which tips are the best ones, in your view?

Marielle
Marielle Lange (PhD),  Psycholinguistics, Lecturer in Psychology and
Informatics
University of Edinburgh, UK

Homepage:  http://homepages.lexicall.org/mlange/
Lexicall project: http://lexicall.org