Weird problem and I'm not sure what the subject should be

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Tue Sep 13 10:54:18 EDT 2005

Yes, thank you.  Turns out the app was built with Rev 2.2.  I didn't
realize that.  And, sure enough, when I rebuilt it with 2.2 (well
2.2.1 actually), it worked perfectly.  So there are some weird issues
that happened with both revCopyFile and revCopyFolder somewhere
between 2.2.1 and 2.5.  Does anyone have some extra info on this?
Are these issues already in Bugzilla?  If not, I will submit them.

Chris

On Sep 12, 2005, at 1:52 PM, Stephen Barncard wrote:

> Chris, if you open the OSX package of your standalone (hold down
> the control key for options, then select "Show Package Contents"
> you will be inside the package. Open the folder "contents".  Drag
> the file 'info.plist' onto any text editor such as TextEdit. Look for
> <key>CFBundleVersion</key>
>     <string>2.6.5.108</string>
>
> I would think this is the version and engine info.
>
> sqb
>

>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm not really sure if anyone can help or not, but I thought I'd
>> ask a couple

>> So here's a question.  Is there any way to tell from a standalone
>> application which version of Rev (or the engine version) that was
>> used when building it?  If I can find that out with the original,
>> I can be sure to go back to the version of Rev used and at least
>> try that to see if I can get it working.  And,
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Chris

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally