asynchronous progress indicator

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Sun Sep 11 08:54:37 EDT 2005

I might be wrong, but I seem to recall someone posting a script for
making OS X asynchronous progress indicators a while back.

If someone has that script would they please post it to the
list or send it to me?

I have searched for this and cannot find it...I might have imagined this  ;-)

I do have the animated gif version, thank you /H, but I am
looking for the script for such an animal. Hugh describes that
as " (the grey 'flower' with chasing 'petals') ".

btw - the Scripter's Scrapbook by Hugh Senior is an excellent
addition to my plugins folder - thank you Hugh.

ciao,
sims