CGI Problem

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Sep 5 16:57:35 EDT 2005

On 9/5/05 5:09 AM, "sameeh sohbi" <sameeh.sohbi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanx Ken,
>
>  I am sorry for not making my question clear. What my CGI code does is
> invoking a command in a revolution stack which in turn must call some
> functions (Internally) do some processing and return some result. I can
> confirm that the function has been invoked by the CGI script successfully,
> but the second step is not happening i.e. the internal functions calls and
> processing is not happening. I hope that this is clear enough Thank you
> again.

Thanks Sameeh... a few questions:

1) Are any of the "internal functions" that it calls do anything with user
interface elements (like get data from fields, relocate buttons, display a
dialog on an error, etc)?

2) Can you put the functions in the CGI script instead so you don't need to
call on them from a separate stack?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/