[ANN] Scripter's Scrapbook 5.1

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Mon Sep 5 16:32:49 EDT 2005

www.FlexibleLearning.com/ssbk.htm

We are pleased to announce the no-fee upgrade of The Scripter's Scrapbook  to
version 5.1, the personal reference library for all scripters, from newbie
and novice to seasoned veterans and professionals. And entirely written in
Transcript!

This version follows a full review of the interface and implements DPS
(dynamic platform support) so it looks and feels much better on OSX and XP.
Whether as a Revolution plugin, or using any of the 3 standalone builds for  those
who wish to use the software independently under Mac OS9, Mac OSX or  Windows,
we think you will like. We have uploaded a page of screen shots for you  to
preview.

- Good News... If your previous trial version expired more  than one month
ago, the new version provides a 30-day trial extension for you to  investigate
and evaluate the upgrade. If you are currently trialling the  software, you can
upgrade at any time within your trial period.

- What's new in 5.1? OSX and XP interface conformity, choice of color
scheme, improved file compression... Summary at
www.FlexibleLearning.com/ssbk/ReadMe.html

- Registered and  Trial users should upgrade through the Help menu or in the
User  Support.

- New users and those interested in reviewing the changes since  their
earlier trial may obtain a starter kit at  www.FlexibleLearning.com/ssbk.htm.

- Full size screen shots comparing the new look under OSX and XP are
available at www.FlexibleLearning.com/ssbkPreview.htm.

Also...

Release of ssBkChat 1.05
ssBkChat is included in the standard downloads, but is also available as a
free Revolution plugin. Those who downloaded version 1.04 on OSX will have seen
 anomolous graphics displayed and/or a color mis-match. These issues have
been  resolved in v1.05.

- ssBkChat 1.05 is freely available at
www.FlexibleLearning.com/ssbk/modules/ssbkChat.zip

/H