Messages

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 4 20:18:02 EDT 2005

I APPOLOGIZE!!

I should NOT have sent the last email to the list regarding Mark's very good
contribution that clarifies messages with an example.

It has been a long day, I typed the response quickly and as soon as I sent
it I regretted it.

Again, very sorry for my mistake.
My message definitely does not belong on this list!
Bad taste.  Won't happen again.

(maybe the list mom will kill it and no one will know)

Jim Ault
Las Vegas